Khan As’ad Pasha
Khan Asad Pasha is an important monument in the walled city of Damascus, within the Bzouriyyeh Souk. It was built by the governor of Syria, Asad al Azem, in 1752,being used as a storage space in the heart of a busy commercial area by a large number of shop owners.
The Khan stands today as a monument that holds within art exhibitions along the year among other activities. A place which speaks in silent prayers only echoes with the tune of Talisman.